Comcast Manager, Product Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for product management activities for multiple products, or
one strategic product. Serves as a major resource to other product
managers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems or
leading them on larger projects. Leads cross-functional teams to
envision new product features. Coordinates among a wide range of
cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that products
get to market per specifications, within budget, and on schedule.
Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides
subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes
and procedures to drive department efficiencies and assists in the
development of, and meeting of, departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to launch new services,
feature,s and enhancements on time and within budget.
- Gathers input to define product concepts. Justifies expenditures for
products. Defines and analyzes markets. Evaluates technologies. Develops
detailed product features and requirements, and develops implementation
- Participates in product modification, cost reduction, margin analysis,
advertising and promotion, forecasting, product positioning, and
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management for assigned
- Directs the product planning and scheduling process according to sales
volume, inventory requirements and materials availability.
- Establishes and implement policies and procedures needed to achieve
- Develops, mentors, and trains Specialists to ensure department work
performance and objectives are met.
- Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitive intelligence data for
- Provides product support and documentation and develops product
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer